These costs are calculated to cover the full costs of the endorsement process, as ESB receives no other forms of funding. The fees become payable when we receive your submission and we will invoice your organisation. If the costs are going to pose a problem for small and under-funded organisations then please contact us to discuss this.
1. Short, non-accredited, courses - up to 4 days in length: £800
2. Medium length programmes where the content has been developed by the submitter: £1750
3. Medium length programmes which comprise units from the RCF where the contents have already been approved: £1500
4. One and Two year degree programmes including Foundation Degrees and Master programmes: £2500
5. Full honours degree programmes: £4500
6. Recognition schemes (accreditation of learning from experience) – various with the number of levels being offered: £1200 - £2000